DARIEN, Conn. -- BCM Media, a private media consulting firm, will move to a new larger office space next month at 30 Old Kings Highway S. in Darien from its previous location in New Canaan.
"It's just the right time. My business is growing very fast, and the needs of my clients and the services we offer are expanding rapidly,'' said managing director Brenda McKenna, who started the business early in 2013.
McKenna's firm handles strategic media planning and buying for Crowley Maritime Corp., a marine solutions, transportation and logistics company in Jacksonville, Fla., and the Copper Development Association in New York City.
Her firm recently created a new advertising campaign for Wagner Swimming Pools in Darien, which will debut in targeted local media vehicles in March.
"We are so excited to be working with Brenda and her creative team. They are very professional and have provided us with great quality work,'' said Mary Lou Gedney, owner of Wagner Swimming Pools.
For more information about BCM Media, visit its website.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy