NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Catherine Avery Investment Management recently earned a 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager Award.
The independent investment firm, which provides customized asset management service for women and baby boomers, received the award from Five Star Professional. CAIM is headed by portfolio manager Catherine Avery, who launched her company after a 25-year career in managing mutual funds.
“After being in business for over six years, CAIM has grown into a viable entity and is starting to be recognized as a leader in the field, “ said Avery. “Five Stars’ Wealth Manager Award is third party, peer recognition of CAIM’s capabilities and success as an independent, owner-run investment firm.”
Five Star Professional conducts market-specific research throughout the United States and Canada to identify service professionals who provide quality services to their clients, according to a release. As a winner of the Five Star Wealth Management Award, CAIM will be listed in a special advertising section of the December issue of Connecticut Magazine.
“My clients need a customized, hands-on approach to handling assets managed,” Avery said. “They can only get that in a small firm like CAIM, that provides easy access to the portfolio manager.”
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced