NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Catherine Avery Investment Management recently earned a 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager Award.
The independent investment firm, which provides customized asset management service for women and baby boomers, received the award from Five Star Professional. CAIM is headed by portfolio manager Catherine Avery, who launched her company after a 25-year career in managing mutual funds.
“After being in business for over six years, CAIM has grown into a viable entity and is starting to be recognized as a leader in the field, “ said Avery. “Five Stars’ Wealth Manager Award is third party, peer recognition of CAIM’s capabilities and success as an independent, owner-run investment firm.”
Five Star Professional conducts market-specific research throughout the United States and Canada to identify service professionals who provide quality services to their clients, according to a release. As a winner of the Five Star Wealth Management Award, CAIM will be listed in a special advertising section of the December issue of Connecticut Magazine.
“My clients need a customized, hands-on approach to handling assets managed,” Avery said. “They can only get that in a small firm like CAIM, that provides easy access to the portfolio manager.”
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48