NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Brian E. Moran has co-authored a new book on antitrust for executives.
“The Executive’s Antitrust Guide to Pricing: Understanding Implications of Typical Marketing, Distribution, and Price Practices” is a new book from Moran, a lawyer at Robinson & Cole, and Baker Hostetler lawyer Lee H. Simowitz. The book is written for C-level executives, marketers and sales people, according to a release.
“This is really excellent and I definitely have not seen a useful business person’s primer like this in all of my 25 years of handling and training people on antitrust law and risks for in-house [counsel],” said Frank Judge, vice president, general counsel & secretary of Armored AutoGroup, Inc., in a press release.
The authors hope the book is "a resource that allows a company to educate its marketing and sales people about antitrust compliance in a practical, understandable way," according to the release.
“We want business people to be able to reference our book and quickly find a scenario similar to one they are facing and understand the associated antitrust implications,” said Moran.
- 1 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event