NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan Starbucks customers will have to go somewhere else for a while to get their caffeine fix. The downtown coffee and wifi hot spot has been closed for renovations.
Town residents still have plenty of other choices to go to without leaving town for their coffee needs:
▪ Dunkin’ Donuts, 98 Elm St.
▪ Rosie, 27 Elm St.
▪ Zumbach’s Gourmet Coffee, 77 Pine St.
▪ Le Pain Quotidien, 81 Elm St.
If you won’t stray from Starbucks, you can head to other nearby outlets at 555 Main St./Route 7 in Nowalk, 21 River Road in Wilton or 1055 High Ridge Road in Stamford.
The renovation on the shop at Park and Elm streets should be done by June 20.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn