NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan Starbucks customers will have to go somewhere else for a while to get their caffeine fix. The downtown coffee and wifi hot spot has been closed for renovations.
Town residents still have plenty of other choices to go to without leaving town for their coffee needs:
▪ Dunkin’ Donuts, 98 Elm St.
▪ Rosie, 27 Elm St.
▪ Zumbach’s Gourmet Coffee, 77 Pine St.
▪ Le Pain Quotidien, 81 Elm St.
If you won’t stray from Starbucks, you can head to other nearby outlets at 555 Main St./Route 7 in Nowalk, 21 River Road in Wilton or 1055 High Ridge Road in Stamford.
The renovation on the shop at Park and Elm streets should be done by June 20.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued