NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan Starbucks customers will have to go somewhere else for a while to get their caffeine fix. The downtown coffee and wifi hot spot has been closed for renovations.
Town residents still have plenty of other choices to go to without leaving town for their coffee needs:
▪ Dunkin’ Donuts, 98 Elm St.
▪ Rosie, 27 Elm St.
▪ Zumbach’s Gourmet Coffee, 77 Pine St.
▪ Le Pain Quotidien, 81 Elm St.
If you won’t stray from Starbucks, you can head to other nearby outlets at 555 Main St./Route 7 in Nowalk, 21 River Road in Wilton or 1055 High Ridge Road in Stamford.
The renovation on the shop at Park and Elm streets should be done by June 20.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M