NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan Starbucks customers will have to go somewhere else for a while to get their caffeine fix. The downtown coffee and wifi hot spot has been closed for renovations.
Town residents still have plenty of other choices to go to without leaving town for their coffee needs:
▪ Dunkin’ Donuts, 98 Elm St.
▪ Rosie, 27 Elm St.
▪ Zumbach’s Gourmet Coffee, 77 Pine St.
▪ Le Pain Quotidien, 81 Elm St.
If you won’t stray from Starbucks, you can head to other nearby outlets at 555 Main St./Route 7 in Nowalk, 21 River Road in Wilton or 1055 High Ridge Road in Stamford.
The renovation on the shop at Park and Elm streets should be done by June 20.
- 1 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 4 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say