NEW CANAAN, Conn. — After being recognized by Connecticut Magazine as the Best New Restaurant, New Canaan’s Elm Restaurant has also been honored by state Rep. Tom O’Dea.
O’Dea, R-125 New Canaan and Wilton, met with owner and chef Brian Lewis to deliver the citation and to help celebrate the restaurant’s one-year anniversary, a statement from the representative’s office said.
See the complete list of restaurants to be named “Best of 2013” by Connecticut Magazine here.
For more information on Elm Restaurant, visit its website.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings