NEW CANAAN, Conn. — After being recognized by Connecticut Magazine as the Best New Restaurant, New Canaan’s Elm Restaurant has also been honored by state Rep. Tom O’Dea.
O’Dea, R-125 New Canaan and Wilton, met with owner and chef Brian Lewis to deliver the citation and to help celebrate the restaurant’s one-year anniversary, a statement from the representative’s office said.
See the complete list of restaurants to be named “Best of 2013” by Connecticut Magazine here.
For more information on Elm Restaurant, visit its website.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose