NEW CANAAN, Conn. — After being recognized by Connecticut Magazine as the Best New Restaurant, New Canaan’s Elm Restaurant has also been honored by state Rep. Tom O’Dea.
O’Dea, R-125 New Canaan and Wilton, met with owner and chef Brian Lewis to deliver the citation and to help celebrate the restaurant’s one-year anniversary, a statement from the representative’s office said.
See the complete list of restaurants to be named “Best of 2013” by Connecticut Magazine here.
For more information on Elm Restaurant, visit its website.
- 1 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 4 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say