NEW CANAAN, Conn. — After being recognized by Connecticut Magazine as the Best New Restaurant, New Canaan’s Elm Restaurant has also been honored by state Rep. Tom O’Dea.
O’Dea, R-125 New Canaan and Wilton, met with owner and chef Brian Lewis to deliver the citation and to help celebrate the restaurant’s one-year anniversary, a statement from the representative’s office said.
See the complete list of restaurants to be named “Best of 2013” by Connecticut Magazine here.
For more information on Elm Restaurant, visit its website.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts