NEW CANAAN, Conn. — After being recognized by Connecticut Magazine as the Best New Restaurant, New Canaan’s Elm Restaurant has also been honored by state Rep. Tom O’Dea.
O’Dea, R-125 New Canaan and Wilton, met with owner and chef Brian Lewis to deliver the citation and to help celebrate the restaurant’s one-year anniversary, a statement from the representative’s office said.
See the complete list of restaurants to be named “Best of 2013” by Connecticut Magazine here.
For more information on Elm Restaurant, visit its website.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service
- 5 New Canaan Teen Earns Gold Award For Nature Activities At Hospital