NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Fay Pinto has been appointed chief financial officer of Waveny Care Network in New Canaan.
“I am delighted to join Waveny’s dynamic and dedicated leadership team,” Pinto said in a news release. “I look forward to working closely with others who share the same goals of providing exceptional quality care and serving the community and our constituents in a not-for-profit setting.”
In her role with Waveny she will manage all finance issues and fiscal reporting for the organization’s entire network, the release said.
She has over a decade of financial experience in accounting and finance, which includes eight years as controller of Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center in Yonkers, the release said. Pinto’s other experience was as an internal auditor of United Cerebral Palsey organization, and financial analyst and accountant for Developmental Services Inc., the release said. She is a magna cum laude graduate of Rollins College in Winter Park, Fla.
“Her extensive experience in mission-driven not-for-profit health-care settings will be a tremendous asset to our organization and her contributions to our senior management team will surely have an immediate, positive impact,” Bill Piper, chief executive officer for Waveny, said in the release.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'