NORWALK, Conn. -- Loehmann's, which has offered discount designer fashion for 93 years, announced in a Facebook post last week that it is going out of business and closing all of its locations, including the one in Norwalk.
The store began a liquidation sale Jan. 9 and will sell off its entire stock of merchandise. Loehmann's is currently offering 10 percent to 30 percent off its products.
Many posts on Loehmann's Facebook page lament the store's demise and mention that much of the remaining inventory is already gone.
According to a Patch report, employees were told of the decision to close only one day before the announcement was made online.
The store does not indicate exactly when it will close its doors for good.
Loehmann's is located at 467 West Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend