NORWALK, Conn. -- Loehmann's, which has offered discount designer fashion for 93 years, announced in a Facebook post last week that it is going out of business and closing all of its locations, including the one in Norwalk.
The store began a liquidation sale Jan. 9 and will sell off its entire stock of merchandise. Loehmann's is currently offering 10 percent to 30 percent off its products.
Many posts on Loehmann's Facebook page lament the store's demise and mention that much of the remaining inventory is already gone.
According to a Patch report, employees were told of the decision to close only one day before the announcement was made online.
The store does not indicate exactly when it will close its doors for good.
Loehmann's is located at 467 West Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service
- 5 New Canaan Teen Earns Gold Award For Nature Activities At Hospital