KATONAH, N.Y. – The Del McCoury Band will headline Carmoor's American Roots Music Festival on Saturday, June 29 at 7:30 p.m. in the Venetian Theater.
The festival is a a daylong celebration of folk, string band, country, blues, gospel, and bluegrass music. The concert will mark the world premiere and the only New York performance of The Del McCoury Band’s new project, “Del & Woody” featuring unheard and unsung words of Woody Guthrie set to music by the bluegrass musician.
The American Roots Music Festival is appropriate for all ages. Picnicking is encouraged. Festival-goers can bring their own picnic, purchase food or beverages on site or order a picnic in advance for pick-up at Caramoor by calling Great Performances at 212-337-6055 or visiting www.greatperformances.com/caramoorpicnics.
Tickets for the festival range from $35-$55. Children under 18 are half price. To order tickets, call the box office at 914.232.1252 or visit www.caramoor.org.
- 1 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event