NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Library capped off its summer reading program this year with a demonstration of the amazing world of bubbles.
Rhode Island-based bubble artist Keith Michael Johnson brought his popular "Bubbleology" show to the library Tuesday for the summer reading program's grand finale party. Johnson created a wide range of bubble sculptures for a captivated audience of about 120 kids. He made large bubbles, small bubbles, bubble doughnuts and snakes, bubbles with objects inside them,%2
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash