DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien businessman and JetBlue founder David Neeleman will speak at the Darien Library on Wednesday, March 19, at 7 p.m.
Neeleman's presentation, "What Makes a Startup Soar?" will share the principles and practices that enabled him to launch four successful airlines.
He will talk about how innovation in each startup has repeatedly helped create win-win situations for crewmembers, customers, and shareholders, through the use of new technologies, methodologies, and improved ways of treating people. He will share how this process has enabled him to create thousands of fulfilling jobs, while providing customers with the best service at the lowest cost.
Neeleman is a resident of nearby New Canaan.
The presentation will be followed by a business networking reception with refreshments.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk