DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien businessman and JetBlue founder David Neeleman will speak at the Darien Library on Wednesday, March 19, at 7 p.m.
Neeleman's presentation, "What Makes a Startup Soar?" will share the principles and practices that enabled him to launch four successful airlines.
He will talk about how innovation in each startup has repeatedly helped create win-win situations for crewmembers, customers, and shareholders, through the use of new technologies, methodologies, and improved ways of treating people. He will share how this process has enabled him to create thousands of fulfilling jobs, while providing customers with the best service at the lowest cost.
Neeleman is a resident of nearby New Canaan.
The presentation will be followed by a business networking reception with refreshments.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible