NORWALK, Conn. – The hands-on lorikeet exhibit at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk will reopen for the season Saturday, May 24.
The exhibit, which offers visitors up close and personal visits with lorikeets by feeding and holding the free-flying birds, will run through Labor Day, Sept. 1.
Entry into the exhibit will be free with aquarium admission. Cups of nectar, much-loved by the birds, will be offered for $3.
Aquarium-goers can also view the lorikeets from outside of the aviary.
The Maritime Aquarium is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. For prices and more information, visit maritimeaquarium.org.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan