NORWALK, Conn. – The hands-on lorikeet exhibit at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk will reopen for the season Saturday, May 24.
The exhibit, which offers visitors up close and personal visits with lorikeets by feeding and holding the free-flying birds, will run through Labor Day, Sept. 1.
Entry into the exhibit will be free with aquarium admission. Cups of nectar, much-loved by the birds, will be offered for $3.
Aquarium-goers can also view the lorikeets from outside of the aviary.
The Maritime Aquarium is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. For prices and more information, visit maritimeaquarium.org.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48