NORWALK, Conn. – The hands-on lorikeet exhibit at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk will reopen for the season Saturday, May 24.
The exhibit, which offers visitors up close and personal visits with lorikeets by feeding and holding the free-flying birds, will run through Labor Day, Sept. 1.
Entry into the exhibit will be free with aquarium admission. Cups of nectar, much-loved by the birds, will be offered for $3.
Aquarium-goers can also view the lorikeets from outside of the aviary.
The Maritime Aquarium is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. For prices and more information, visit maritimeaquarium.org.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk