NORWALK, Conn. – The hands-on lorikeet exhibit at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk will reopen for the season Saturday, May 24.
The exhibit, which offers visitors up close and personal visits with lorikeets by feeding and holding the free-flying birds, will run through Labor Day, Sept. 1.
Entry into the exhibit will be free with aquarium admission. Cups of nectar, much-loved by the birds, will be offered for $3.
Aquarium-goers can also view the lorikeets from outside of the aviary.
The Maritime Aquarium is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. For prices and more information, visit maritimeaquarium.org.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings