NORWALK, Conn. – The hands-on lorikeet exhibit at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk will reopen for the season Saturday, May 24.
The exhibit, which offers visitors up close and personal visits with lorikeets by feeding and holding the free-flying birds, will run through Labor Day, Sept. 1.
Entry into the exhibit will be free with aquarium admission. Cups of nectar, much-loved by the birds, will be offered for $3.
Aquarium-goers can also view the lorikeets from outside of the aviary.
The Maritime Aquarium is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. For prices and more information, visit maritimeaquarium.org.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Could Return To New Canaan For Monday Morning Commute