NEW CANAAN, Conn. – New Canaan Library’s Summer Reading Grand Finale will be held in the Adrian Lamb Room on Tuesday, Aug. 19, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Keith Michael Johnson returns to the library with his "Bubbleology" program. Kids can explore the world of bubbles and watch the creation of bubble sculptures.
For more information about the Grand Finale of Summer Reading celebration, click here.
The New Canaan Library is located at 151 Main St.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year