NEW CANAAN, Conn. – New Canaan Library’s Summer Reading Grand Finale will be held in the Adrian Lamb Room on Tuesday, Aug. 19, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Keith Michael Johnson returns to the library with his "Bubbleology" program. Kids can explore the world of bubbles and watch the creation of bubble sculptures.
For more information about the Grand Finale of Summer Reading celebration, click here.
The New Canaan Library is located at 151 Main St.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks