NEW CANAAN, Conn. – New Canaan Library’s Summer Reading Grand Finale will be held in the Adrian Lamb Room on Tuesday, Aug. 19, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Keith Michael Johnson returns to the library with his "Bubbleology" program. Kids can explore the world of bubbles and watch the creation of bubble sculptures.
For more information about the Grand Finale of Summer Reading celebration, click here.
The New Canaan Library is located at 151 Main St.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield