NEW CANAAN, Conn. – New Canaan Library’s Summer Reading Grand Finale will be held in the Adrian Lamb Room on Tuesday, Aug. 19, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Keith Michael Johnson returns to the library with his "Bubbleology" program. Kids can explore the world of bubbles and watch the creation of bubble sculptures.
For more information about the Grand Finale of Summer Reading celebration, click here.
The New Canaan Library is located at 151 Main St.
- 1 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State