NEW CANAAN, Conn. – New Canaan Library’s Summer Reading Grand Finale will be held in the Adrian Lamb Room on Tuesday, Aug. 19, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Keith Michael Johnson returns to the library with his "Bubbleology" program. Kids can explore the world of bubbles and watch the creation of bubble sculptures.
For more information about the Grand Finale of Summer Reading celebration, click here.
The New Canaan Library is located at 151 Main St.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted