NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Library welcomes students to break stuff as part of the UnMaker workshop, which will involve taking apart old or broken electronics to see how their insides work.
The program will be held on Tuesday, July 29, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Adrian Lamb Room.
Hardware experts Philippe-Emmanuel Harding and Jack Alexander along with recent graduates from New Canaan High School will explain how the inner components of these gadgets function to make the devices work.
The workshop is intended for students entering grades 6 to 10. To register, click here.
For more information, contact teen-services librarian Cheryl Capitani at 203-594-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New Canaan Library is located on 151 Main St.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn