NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Library welcomes students to break stuff as part of the UnMaker workshop, which will involve taking apart old or broken electronics to see how their insides work.
The program will be held on Tuesday, July 29, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Adrian Lamb Room.
Hardware experts Philippe-Emmanuel Harding and Jack Alexander along with recent graduates from New Canaan High School will explain how the inner components of these gadgets function to make the devices work.
The workshop is intended for students entering grades 6 to 10. To register, click here.
For more information, contact teen-services librarian Cheryl Capitani at 203-594-5022 or email@example.com.
The New Canaan Library is located on 151 Main St.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'