NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Library welcomes students to break stuff as part of the UnMaker workshop, which will involve taking apart old or broken electronics to see how their insides work.
The program will be held on Tuesday, July 29, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Adrian Lamb Room.
Hardware experts Philippe-Emmanuel Harding and Jack Alexander along with recent graduates from New Canaan High School will explain how the inner components of these gadgets function to make the devices work.
The workshop is intended for students entering grades 6 to 10. To register, click here.
For more information, contact teen-services librarian Cheryl Capitani at 203-594-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New Canaan Library is located on 151 Main St.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash