NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Library welcomes students to break stuff as part of the UnMaker workshop, which will involve taking apart old or broken electronics to see how their insides work.
The program will be held on Tuesday, July 29, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Adrian Lamb Room.
Hardware experts Philippe-Emmanuel Harding and Jack Alexander along with recent graduates from New Canaan High School will explain how the inner components of these gadgets function to make the devices work.
The workshop is intended for students entering grades 6 to 10. To register, click here.
For more information, contact teen-services librarian Cheryl Capitani at 203-594-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New Canaan Library is located on 151 Main St.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan
- 3 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money