FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — People in Fairfield County can help the victims of Hurricane Sandy by drinking beer, as several restaurants will be participating in “A Buck For A Beer” starting Wednesday.
Dan and Kristien Del Ferraro of OmNomCT, a local food blog, decided to get local restaurants involved after seeing the damage and destruction the storm caused people in Connecticut, New York and New Jersey, their blog post said.
Here is how the fundraiser works:
1) Visit any of the participating restaurants between Nov. 7 and Nov. 14.
2) Order the beer(s) listed below and drink up.
3) The restaurant will then donate $1 to Hurricane Sandy relief for each beer ordered.
The participating restaurants and beers include:
- Bistro 7, Sixpoint Crisp, Wilton
- Casa Villa, Any Beer, Stamford
- Coalhouse Pizza, Half Full Rye IPA, Stamford
- Dolce Cubano, Half Full Bright Ale, Stamford (Pending Opening Approval)
- The Ginger Man, Any New York or New England Draught, Norwalk
- Lucky’s Classic Burger & Malt Shop, Any Draft Beer, Stamford
- Station Eats, Half Full Bright Ale, Stamford
- Station Eats, Any Beer, New Canaan
- Tabouli Grill, Sam Adams, Southport
- Tabouli Grill, Sam Adams, Stamford
- Valencia Luncheria, Corona, Norwalk
- Zaza Italian Gastrobar, Half Full Bright Ale, Stamford
Other restaurants interested in participating in the fundraiser can e-mail the Del Ferraro’s.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In New Canaan
- 4 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation