NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a look at events happening in New Canaan this week, including government meetings and community happenings. See our events listings for more events.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
New Canaan Emergency Medical Services Commission: 7 p.m. The meeting will include a presentation by the Stamford Emergency Medical Services regarding their paramedic services. New Canaan EMS Building, 182 South Ave.
Wednesday, Feb. 20
Lunch With New Canaan Police Chief Ed Nadriczny: Noon. Nadriczny will have his monthly luncheon meeting with the public. New Canaan Police Department, 174 South Ave.
Thursday, Feb. 21
Chess Camp at New Canaan Library: 4:15 p.m. Join the library for a mini chess camp during school vacation week. Intermediate students meet from 4:15-5:15 p.m. Tuesday through Friday in the children's program room. The program is limited to 16 participants. To register, call (203) 594-5002. New Canaan Library, 151 Main St.
Friday, Feb. 22
Online Photo Editing Class at New Canaan Library: 9:30 a.m. Join the librarians as they guide you through free web-based sites to help you edit your photos. New Canaan Library, 151 Main St.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Two New Canaan Police Officers Honored For Life-Saving Actions