NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a look at events happening in New Canaan this week, including government meetings and community happenings. See our events listings for more events.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
New Canaan Emergency Medical Services Commission: 7 p.m. The meeting will include a presentation by the Stamford Emergency Medical Services regarding their paramedic services. New Canaan EMS Building, 182 South Ave.
Wednesday, Feb. 20
Lunch With New Canaan Police Chief Ed Nadriczny: Noon. Nadriczny will have his monthly luncheon meeting with the public. New Canaan Police Department, 174 South Ave.
Thursday, Feb. 21
Chess Camp at New Canaan Library: 4:15 p.m. Join the library for a mini chess camp during school vacation week. Intermediate students meet from 4:15-5:15 p.m. Tuesday through Friday in the children's program room. The program is limited to 16 participants. To register, call (203) 594-5002. New Canaan Library, 151 Main St.
Friday, Feb. 22
Online Photo Editing Class at New Canaan Library: 9:30 a.m. Join the librarians as they guide you through free web-based sites to help you edit your photos. New Canaan Library, 151 Main St.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director