NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a look at events happening in New Canaan this week, including government meetings and community happenings. See our events listings for more events.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
New Canaan Emergency Medical Services Commission: 7 p.m. The meeting will include a presentation by the Stamford Emergency Medical Services regarding their paramedic services. New Canaan EMS Building, 182 South Ave.
Wednesday, Feb. 20
Lunch With New Canaan Police Chief Ed Nadriczny: Noon. Nadriczny will have his monthly luncheon meeting with the public. New Canaan Police Department, 174 South Ave.
Thursday, Feb. 21
Chess Camp at New Canaan Library: 4:15 p.m. Join the library for a mini chess camp during school vacation week. Intermediate students meet from 4:15-5:15 p.m. Tuesday through Friday in the children's program room. The program is limited to 16 participants. To register, call (203) 594-5002. New Canaan Library, 151 Main St.
Friday, Feb. 22
Online Photo Editing Class at New Canaan Library: 9:30 a.m. Join the librarians as they guide you through free web-based sites to help you edit your photos. New Canaan Library, 151 Main St.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Storm May Drop A Half-Foot Of Snow On New Canaan