NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Zerbini Family Circus returns to New Canaan and will be held this Saturday at the Saxe Middle School Field.
Showtimes for the circus are 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Aerialists, acrobats and clowns will perform at the circus. There will also be pony rides and other family activities.
The circus is presented by the New Canaan YMCA and the Kiwanis Club of New Canaan. It benefits the Y’s financial assistance program and the Kiwanis Community Fund.
Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Children under two years of age are admitted free. Tickets are available online at www.newcanaanymca.org/circus or at New Canaan YMCA, TD Bank, Baskin-Robbins and Karl Chevrolet.
Saxe Middle School is at 468 South Ave. in New Canaan.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In New Canaan
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation