NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Zerbini Family Circus returns to New Canaan and will be held this Saturday at the Saxe Middle School Field.
Showtimes for the circus are 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Aerialists, acrobats and clowns will perform at the circus. There will also be pony rides and other family activities.
The circus is presented by the New Canaan YMCA and the Kiwanis Club of New Canaan. It benefits the Y’s financial assistance program and the Kiwanis Community Fund.
Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Children under two years of age are admitted free. Tickets are available online at www.newcanaanymca.org/circus or at New Canaan YMCA, TD Bank, Baskin-Robbins and Karl Chevrolet.
Saxe Middle School is at 468 South Ave. in New Canaan.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'