NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Zerbini Family Circus returns to New Canaan and will be held this Saturday at the Saxe Middle School Field.
Showtimes for the circus are 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Aerialists, acrobats and clowns will perform at the circus. There will also be pony rides and other family activities.
The circus is presented by the New Canaan YMCA and the Kiwanis Club of New Canaan. It benefits the Y’s financial assistance program and the Kiwanis Community Fund.
Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Children under two years of age are admitted free. Tickets are available online at www.newcanaanymca.org/circus or at New Canaan YMCA, TD Bank, Baskin-Robbins and Karl Chevrolet.
Saxe Middle School is at 468 South Ave. in New Canaan.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary