FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Physicians at Coastal Orthopaedics with offices in multiple locations in Fairfield County have been named to the 2014 Annual Top Doctors list.
Dr. Jeffrey V. Deluca of Fairfield, an expert in arthroscopic surgery and knee replacement, and Dr. Peter B. Stovell of Fairfield, an expert in joint replacement and sports medicine. were named to the Moffly Media list of top physicians in Fairfield County.
Both are members of the Coastal Orthopaedics team based in Norwalk with offices also in Darien, Westport and New Canaan.
The list published in the January/February issues of Greenwich, Stamford, New Canaan/Darien and Westport Magazines, bases its selection process on the foundation of peer nominations where physicians can nominate other doctors whom they feel are the most outstanding in their medical specialties. The review includes, among other factors, scrutiny of medical education, training, board certifications, hospital appointments, administrative posts, professional achievements and malpractice and disciplinary history.
“We are proud to have these skilled physicians from Coastal Orthopaedics named to this year’s Top Doctors list,” said Dr. T. Jay Kleeman. “There is no greater recommendation than to ask other physicians whom they would send a loved one to for medical care. These men have been selected for their superior experience and credentials.”
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield