NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan pediatricians Rosemary Klenk and Dorothy Levine were named to Connecticut Magazine’s "Top Docs 2013 Guide."
The magazine created the list by sending out 5,000 questionnaires to doctors throughout the state and asking them to name a doctor, other than themselves, that they would recommend, the list said.
Klenk and Levine were among 844 doctors to be honored in 31 categories.
See the full list here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms