NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan pediatricians Rosemary Klenk and Dorothy Levine were named to Connecticut Magazine’s "Top Docs 2013 Guide."
The magazine created the list by sending out 5,000 questionnaires to doctors throughout the state and asking them to name a doctor, other than themselves, that they would recommend, the list said.
Klenk and Levine were among 844 doctors to be honored in 31 categories.
See the full list here.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury