NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan pediatricians Rosemary Klenk and Dorothy Levine were named to Connecticut Magazine’s "Top Docs 2013 Guide."
The magazine created the list by sending out 5,000 questionnaires to doctors throughout the state and asking them to name a doctor, other than themselves, that they would recommend, the list said.
Klenk and Levine were among 844 doctors to be honored in 31 categories.
See the full list here.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year