NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan pediatricians Rosemary Klenk and Dorothy Levine were named to Connecticut Magazine’s "Top Docs 2013 Guide."
The magazine created the list by sending out 5,000 questionnaires to doctors throughout the state and asking them to name a doctor, other than themselves, that they would recommend, the list said.
Klenk and Levine were among 844 doctors to be honored in 31 categories.
See the full list here.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M