NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan pediatricians Rosemary Klenk and Dorothy Levine were named to Connecticut Magazine’s "Top Docs 2013 Guide."
The magazine created the list by sending out 5,000 questionnaires to doctors throughout the state and asking them to name a doctor, other than themselves, that they would recommend, the list said.
Klenk and Levine were among 844 doctors to be honored in 31 categories.
See the full list here.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced