NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- "Varicose Veins and Leg Pain" will be the topic of the Fall Physicians Speakers Bureau's final lecture at the New Canaan YMCA.
Vascular surgeons Dr. Timothy Manoni, Dr. Stephen Bauer and Dr. Jonathan Bowman from Stamford Hospital will discuss the latest information on arterial and venous disorders and therapies.
The seminar takes place on Thursday, Dec. 19, at 1:15 p.m. Refreshments will be served. The Y is at 77 Old Norwalk Road, in New Canaan.
Space is limited to 30 participants, and advance registration is required. Call the Stamford Hospital Call Center at 877-233-WELL (9355).
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary