NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- "Varicose Veins and Leg Pain" will be the topic of the Fall Physicians Speakers Bureau's final lecture at the New Canaan YMCA.
Vascular surgeons Dr. Timothy Manoni, Dr. Stephen Bauer and Dr. Jonathan Bowman from Stamford Hospital will discuss the latest information on arterial and venous disorders and therapies.
The seminar takes place on Thursday, Dec. 19, at 1:15 p.m. Refreshments will be served. The Y is at 77 Old Norwalk Road, in New Canaan.
Space is limited to 30 participants, and advance registration is required. Call the Stamford Hospital Call Center at 877-233-WELL (9355).
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan