NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- "Varicose Veins and Leg Pain" will be the topic of the Fall Physicians Speakers Bureau's final lecture at the New Canaan YMCA.
Vascular surgeons Dr. Timothy Manoni, Dr. Stephen Bauer and Dr. Jonathan Bowman from Stamford Hospital will discuss the latest information on arterial and venous disorders and therapies.
The seminar takes place on Thursday, Dec. 19, at 1:15 p.m. Refreshments will be served. The Y is at 77 Old Norwalk Road, in New Canaan.
Space is limited to 30 participants, and advance registration is required. Call the Stamford Hospital Call Center at 877-233-WELL (9355).
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape