NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- "Varicose Veins and Leg Pain" will be the topic of the Fall Physicians Speakers Bureau's final lecture at the New Canaan YMCA.
Vascular surgeons Dr. Timothy Manoni, Dr. Stephen Bauer and Dr. Jonathan Bowman from Stamford Hospital will discuss the latest information on arterial and venous disorders and therapies.
The seminar takes place on Thursday, Dec. 19, at 1:15 p.m. Refreshments will be served. The Y is at 77 Old Norwalk Road, in New Canaan.
Space is limited to 30 participants, and advance registration is required. Call the Stamford Hospital Call Center at 877-233-WELL (9355).
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks