NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- "Varicose Veins and Leg Pain" will be the topic of the Fall Physicians Speakers Bureau's final lecture at the New Canaan YMCA.
Vascular surgeons Dr. Timothy Manoni, Dr. Stephen Bauer and Dr. Jonathan Bowman from Stamford Hospital will discuss the latest information on arterial and venous disorders and therapies.
The seminar takes place on Thursday, Dec. 19, at 1:15 p.m. Refreshments will be served. The Y is at 77 Old Norwalk Road, in New Canaan.
Space is limited to 30 participants, and advance registration is required. Call the Stamford Hospital Call Center at 877-233-WELL (9355).
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo