GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich restaurant is getting praise from The New York Times.
Eleven14 Kitchen, located in the JHouse Greenwich, recently received a "Good" rating from The New York Times food critic Patricia Brooks.
Brooks noted the food was "generally above par" and that the quiet atmosphere allows patrons to "actually have a conversation without shouting," according to the review. The dining room "is as polished as the friendly service," according to the review from Brooks.
Eleven14 Kitchen is located at 1114 E. Putnam Ave. in Riverside. To learn more about the restaurant, visit the restaurant's website or call 203-698-6999.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years