GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich restaurant is getting praise from The New York Times.
Eleven14 Kitchen, located in the JHouse Greenwich, recently received a "Good" rating from The New York Times food critic Patricia Brooks.
Brooks noted the food was "generally above par" and that the quiet atmosphere allows patrons to "actually have a conversation without shouting," according to the review. The dining room "is as polished as the friendly service," according to the review from Brooks.
Eleven14 Kitchen is located at 1114 E. Putnam Ave. in Riverside. To learn more about the restaurant, visit the restaurant's website or call 203-698-6999.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby