GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich restaurant is getting praise from The New York Times.
Eleven14 Kitchen, located in the JHouse Greenwich, recently received a "Good" rating from The New York Times food critic Patricia Brooks.
Brooks noted the food was "generally above par" and that the quiet atmosphere allows patrons to "actually have a conversation without shouting," according to the review. The dining room "is as polished as the friendly service," according to the review from Brooks.
Eleven14 Kitchen is located at 1114 E. Putnam Ave. in Riverside. To learn more about the restaurant, visit the restaurant's website or call 203-698-6999.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend