GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich restaurant is getting praise from The New York Times.
Eleven14 Kitchen, located in the JHouse Greenwich, recently received a "Good" rating from The New York Times food critic Patricia Brooks.
Brooks noted the food was "generally above par" and that the quiet atmosphere allows patrons to "actually have a conversation without shouting," according to the review. The dining room "is as polished as the friendly service," according to the review from Brooks.
Eleven14 Kitchen is located at 1114 E. Putnam Ave. in Riverside. To learn more about the restaurant, visit the restaurant's website or call 203-698-6999.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan