GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich restaurant is getting praise from The New York Times.
Eleven14 Kitchen, located in the JHouse Greenwich, recently received a "Good" rating from The New York Times food critic Patricia Brooks.
Brooks noted the food was "generally above par" and that the quiet atmosphere allows patrons to "actually have a conversation without shouting," according to the review. The dining room "is as polished as the friendly service," according to the review from Brooks.
Eleven14 Kitchen is located at 1114 E. Putnam Ave. in Riverside. To learn more about the restaurant, visit the restaurant's website or call 203-698-6999.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued