WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport's E.J. Simon is hosting a signing of his novel "Death Never Sleeps" on Saturday, Jan. 4, in New Canaan.
Simon will also speak about the novel from noon to 2:30 p.m. at Elm Street Books 35 Elm St., New Canaan. Simon's novel is a fast-paced techno thriller and is "with rave reviews from readers across the globe," representatives said. His debut novel highlights many establishments in Fairfield County like Mario’s and Rustico Trattoria.
The following is a book synopsis, courtesy of Simon:
"The problem with Alex Nicholas is that he won’t stay dead.
"Alex Nicholas was the consummate Queens bookie: fast cars and even faster women, and friends in all the wrong places. As an illegal sports betting and loan shark king in New York City, Alex was fearless — until the night his luck ran out and someone leveled the silver barrel of an automatic on him and pulled the trigger.
"Michael Nicholas was everything his brother Alex was not: a powerful, married, straight-arrow corporate CEO living the American Dream. Their two worlds collide when Michael discovers his brother’s secret laptop.
"As Michael crosses the globe to find his brother’s murder, can he avoid his brother’s fate? And can the information contained in the laptop help Alex reach out to help Michael — from beyond the grave."
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan