NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Dr. Peter D'Adamo will reveal the "10 Things You Never Knew About Your Blood Type" in a talk in New Canaan.
D'Adamo is set to host the lecture at 7 p.m. Jan. 23 at the New Canaan Library's Adrian Lamb Room. D’Adamo is a top naturopath and author of the New York Times best-selling diet book "Eat Right for Your Type."
In the lecture, “10 Things You Never Knew About Your Blood Type," D'Adamo will discuss "10 little-known facts about one of the most important markers of genetic individuality -- your blood type."
"He will discuss how different blood types have different dietary needs; how the genetics of blood type may shape your reaction to stress; why blood type can influence our susceptibility to certain diseases, and how blood type may even control which bacteria coexist inside our digestive tracts," a press release said.
D'Adamo is director of the new Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine at the University of Bridgeport.
- 1 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan
- 5 Power Outages Restored In New Canaan