NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Carriage Barn Arts Center will host its inaugural benefit "A Night in Havana" in conjunction with "Absolut Kuba!" on May 17.
The benefit promises to feature Cuban food, cocktails, a silent auction and music by Manchado, an Afro-Latin Jazz band comprised of local musicians that have played with the Allman Brothers, John Scofield, Deep Banana Blackout and Martin Sexton, according to a press release.
The "Absolut Kuba!" exhibition highlights pieces from the private collection of Greenwich residents Terri and Steven Certilman. "Absolut Kuba!" will be on view through June 1.
Tickets for "A Night In Havana" are $150 for the individual level and $300 for the patron level. The patron level includes admission to the May 17 gala.
For more information on the event, residents can visit the Carriage Barn Arts Center website or call the Center directly at 203.972.1895.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'