NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Carriage Barn Arts Center will host its inaugural benefit "A Night in Havana" in conjunction with "Absolut Kuba!" on May 17.
The benefit promises to feature Cuban food, cocktails, a silent auction and music by Manchado, an Afro-Latin Jazz band comprised of local musicians that have played with the Allman Brothers, John Scofield, Deep Banana Blackout and Martin Sexton, according to a press release.
The "Absolut Kuba!" exhibition highlights pieces from the private collection of Greenwich residents Terri and Steven Certilman. "Absolut Kuba!" will be on view through June 1.
Tickets for "A Night In Havana" are $150 for the individual level and $300 for the patron level. The patron level includes admission to the May 17 gala.
For more information on the event, residents can visit the Carriage Barn Arts Center website or call the Center directly at 203.972.1895.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich