NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Carriage Barn Arts Center will host its inaugural benefit "A Night in Havana" in conjunction with "Absolut Kuba!" on May 17.
The benefit promises to feature Cuban food, cocktails, a silent auction and music by Manchado, an Afro-Latin Jazz band comprised of local musicians that have played with the Allman Brothers, John Scofield, Deep Banana Blackout and Martin Sexton, according to a press release.
The "Absolut Kuba!" exhibition highlights pieces from the private collection of Greenwich residents Terri and Steven Certilman. "Absolut Kuba!" will be on view through June 1.
Tickets for "A Night In Havana" are $150 for the individual level and $300 for the patron level. The patron level includes admission to the May 17 gala.
For more information on the event, residents can visit the Carriage Barn Arts Center website or call the Center directly at 203.972.1895.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely