NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Carriage Barn Arts Center will host its inaugural benefit "A Night in Havana" in conjunction with "Absolut Kuba!" on May 17.
The benefit promises to feature Cuban food, cocktails, a silent auction and music by Manchado, an Afro-Latin Jazz band comprised of local musicians that have played with the Allman Brothers, John Scofield, Deep Banana Blackout and Martin Sexton, according to a press release.
The "Absolut Kuba!" exhibition highlights pieces from the private collection of Greenwich residents Terri and Steven Certilman. "Absolut Kuba!" will be on view through June 1.
Tickets for "A Night In Havana" are $150 for the individual level and $300 for the patron level. The patron level includes admission to the May 17 gala.
For more information on the event, residents can visit the Carriage Barn Arts Center website or call the Center directly at 203.972.1895.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury