NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Two former St. Luke’s School students will have a moment in the spotlight Thursday night as their band plays on “The Late Show With David Letterman.”
Andrew Bailey and Zachary Cole Smith will be on the late-night show with their band, DIIV, pronounced "dive," an indie rock band based in Brooklyn, N.Y. The performance will be aired Thursday, Dec. 13, during Letterman’s program, which begins at 11:35 p.m. on CBS.
Bailey is a 2003 graduate of St. Luke’s and is the son of Guy Bailey, the assistant head of school for teaching and learning, and Kathy King, a fifth-grade teacher. Smith is a former St. Luke’s student.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place