NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Two former St. Luke’s School students will have a moment in the spotlight Thursday night as their band plays on “The Late Show With David Letterman.”
Andrew Bailey and Zachary Cole Smith will be on the late-night show with their band, DIIV, pronounced "dive," an indie rock band based in Brooklyn, N.Y. The performance will be aired Thursday, Dec. 13, during Letterman’s program, which begins at 11:35 p.m. on CBS.
Bailey is a 2003 graduate of St. Luke’s and is the son of Guy Bailey, the assistant head of school for teaching and learning, and Kathy King, a fifth-grade teacher. Smith is a former St. Luke’s student.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years