NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Two former St. Luke’s School students will have a moment in the spotlight Thursday night as their band plays on “The Late Show With David Letterman.”
Andrew Bailey and Zachary Cole Smith will be on the late-night show with their band, DIIV, pronounced "dive," an indie rock band based in Brooklyn, N.Y. The performance will be aired Thursday, Dec. 13, during Letterman’s program, which begins at 11:35 p.m. on CBS.
Bailey is a 2003 graduate of St. Luke’s and is the son of Guy Bailey, the assistant head of school for teaching and learning, and Kathy King, a fifth-grade teacher. Smith is a former St. Luke’s student.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan