NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Two former St. Luke’s School students will have a moment in the spotlight Thursday night as their band plays on “The Late Show With David Letterman.”
Andrew Bailey and Zachary Cole Smith will be on the late-night show with their band, DIIV, pronounced "dive," an indie rock band based in Brooklyn, N.Y. The performance will be aired Thursday, Dec. 13, during Letterman’s program, which begins at 11:35 p.m. on CBS.
Bailey is a 2003 graduate of St. Luke’s and is the son of Guy Bailey, the assistant head of school for teaching and learning, and Kathy King, a fifth-grade teacher. Smith is a former St. Luke’s student.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury