NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Two former St. Luke’s School students will have a moment in the spotlight Thursday night as their band plays on “The Late Show With David Letterman.”
Andrew Bailey and Zachary Cole Smith will be on the late-night show with their band, DIIV, pronounced "dive," an indie rock band based in Brooklyn, N.Y. The performance will be aired Thursday, Dec. 13, during Letterman’s program, which begins at 11:35 p.m. on CBS.
Bailey is a 2003 graduate of St. Luke’s and is the son of Guy Bailey, the assistant head of school for teaching and learning, and Kathy King, a fifth-grade teacher. Smith is a former St. Luke’s student.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts