NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The big feast is less than a week away, and The New Canaan Daily Voice wants to know how its readers will prepare the centerpiece.
Most families cook their bird in a traditional way in the oven. More families are starting to deep-fry their turkeys, making for a juicy inside and crisp skin. Some have taken to cutting their bird into pieces and cooking it on the grill, while some have even put their rotisserie cookers to work.
So how will you cook your turkey this year?
Email me at email@example.com and share your methods, special ingredients or spices you plan to use and what cool Thanksgiving dinner traditions you have. You can even share with us if your family will dine on something other than turkey, whether it’s pot roast, chicken or even venison. Please include photos.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years