NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The big feast is less than a week away, and The New Canaan Daily Voice wants to know how its readers will prepare the centerpiece.
Most families cook their bird in a traditional way in the oven. More families are starting to deep-fry their turkeys, making for a juicy inside and crisp skin. Some have taken to cutting their bird into pieces and cooking it on the grill, while some have even put their rotisserie cookers to work.
So how will you cook your turkey this year?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your methods, special ingredients or spices you plan to use and what cool Thanksgiving dinner traditions you have. You can even share with us if your family will dine on something other than turkey, whether it’s pot roast, chicken or even venison. Please include photos.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Pound Ridge Home