NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The big feast is less than a week away, and The New Canaan Daily Voice wants to know how its readers will prepare the centerpiece.
Most families cook their bird in a traditional way in the oven. More families are starting to deep-fry their turkeys, making for a juicy inside and crisp skin. Some have taken to cutting their bird into pieces and cooking it on the grill, while some have even put their rotisserie cookers to work.
So how will you cook your turkey this year?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your methods, special ingredients or spices you plan to use and what cool Thanksgiving dinner traditions you have. You can even share with us if your family will dine on something other than turkey, whether it’s pot roast, chicken or even venison. Please include photos.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 New Canaan Letter: Teacher Bullying Is Unacceptable