NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The big feast is less than a week away, and The New Canaan Daily Voice wants to know how its readers will prepare the centerpiece.
Most families cook their bird in a traditional way in the oven. More families are starting to deep-fry their turkeys, making for a juicy inside and crisp skin. Some have taken to cutting their bird into pieces and cooking it on the grill, while some have even put their rotisserie cookers to work.
So how will you cook your turkey this year?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your methods, special ingredients or spices you plan to use and what cool Thanksgiving dinner traditions you have. You can even share with us if your family will dine on something other than turkey, whether it’s pot roast, chicken or even venison. Please include photos.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods