NORWALK, Conn. -- Kids can get a free, hands-on experience courtesy of the Norwalk Symphony Orchestra at the main branch of the Norwalk Library, the New Canaan Library and the Wilton Library on Saturday.
Children will have an opportunity to have a close experience with wind instruments in interactive activities that end with an instrument "petting zoo."
The event will take place at the Wilton Library at 10 a.m., the New Canaan Library at 1 p.m., and the main branch of the Norwalk Library at 3 p.m.
Future hands-on music experiences for kids include string instruments on Nov. 23, brass instruments on March 1 and percussion instruments on May 10.
For more information, visit the Norwalk Symphony Orchestra Facebook page.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer