NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- SCORE small business experts are set to visit the New Canaan Library to talk about marketing with mobile devices.
The workshop is scheduled for 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 13, at the New Canaan Library's Adrian Lamb Room. The workshop will provide "practical information on how to build a relationship with your customers using mobile devices," according to a press release.
Topics include an "introduction to consumer mobile behaviors, platforms for creating mobile content, mobile myth busting, how your customers can find you more easily and social media tactics to build love for your brand and make your business more competitive," according to the release.
Presenter Kate Berg, an executive and entrepreneur, has held leadership positions at Gartner, KPMG, Jupiter, HFMUS and Mojiva.
"She also built and sold two businesses, the first when she was just 22," according to the release. "Kate most recently served as President for Collective Bias, a high-growth social shopper media company, named to the annual Forbes list of 100 Most Promising Companies."
Berg grew up in New Canaan and now lives in South Salem, N.Y.
The New Canaan Library is located at 151 Main St. in New Canaan.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Officials Hail New Gates At Notorious Rail Crossing On New Canaan Branch