NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Presbyterian Church hosted a blues and Mardi Gras party on Feb. 28.
The evening included New Orleans-style food and drinks. Those who attended the annual Mardi Gras-themed Winter Blues party in the Common Room listened to jazz and wore purple, gold and green beads. The guests also took part in a potluck dinner that included jambalaya and cornbread prepared by Chris Bondor.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield