NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Presbyterian Church hosted a blues and Mardi Gras party on Feb. 28.
The evening included New Orleans-style food and drinks. Those who attended the annual Mardi Gras-themed Winter Blues party in the Common Room listened to jazz and wore purple, gold and green beads. The guests also took part in a potluck dinner that included jambalaya and cornbread prepared by Chris Bondor.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service