NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Presbyterian Church hosted a blues and Mardi Gras party on Feb. 28.
The evening included New Orleans-style food and drinks. Those who attended the annual Mardi Gras-themed Winter Blues party in the Common Room listened to jazz and wore purple, gold and green beads. The guests also took part in a potluck dinner that included jambalaya and cornbread prepared by Chris Bondor.
- 1 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday