NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Presbyterian Church hosted a blues and Mardi Gras party on Feb. 28.
The evening included New Orleans-style food and drinks. Those who attended the annual Mardi Gras-themed Winter Blues party in the Common Room listened to jazz and wore purple, gold and green beads. The guests also took part in a potluck dinner that included jambalaya and cornbread prepared by Chris Bondor.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola