NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Presbyterian Church hosted a blues and Mardi Gras party on Feb. 28.
The evening included New Orleans-style food and drinks. Those who attended the annual Mardi Gras-themed Winter Blues party in the Common Room listened to jazz and wore purple, gold and green beads. The guests also took part in a potluck dinner that included jambalaya and cornbread prepared by Chris Bondor.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 3 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In New Canaan; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight