NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Merry Christmas, New Canaan!
New Canaan has been in the Christmas spirit for nearly the entire month. Lights on trees brighten the downtown area during shopping time, and homes and other buildings are decked out with lights, wreaths and gingerbread houses. The only thing that could bring out the spirit even more is a few snowflakes falling from the sky.
Do you know of a cool Christmas display in New Canaan the rest of the town should see? Let us know. Send a photo with that display to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn