NORWALK, Conn. -- The Rowayton Arts Center has selected three local artists to be new exhibiting members.
Anne Salthouse of Norwalk, Julliette Tehrani of Stamford and Pilar Garra of New Canaan were judged by a jury of the Rowayton Arts Center on Jan. 17 and selected from a pool of 14 candidates.
To become an exhibiting member, artists submit three works to be reviewed by the Artist Selection Committee, which meets three times a year.
Artists who are selected for three of the four juried exhibits at the Rowayton Arts Center within a two-year period also are eligible for exhibiting member status.
Rowayton Arts Center, located at 145 Rowayton Ave., is open from noon to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. Gallery admission is free.
For information, visit www.rowaytonartscenter.org or call 203-866-2744.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola