NORWALK, Conn. -- The Rowayton Arts Center has selected three local artists to be new exhibiting members.
Anne Salthouse of Norwalk, Julliette Tehrani of Stamford and Pilar Garra of New Canaan were judged by a jury of the Rowayton Arts Center on Jan. 17 and selected from a pool of 14 candidates.
To become an exhibiting member, artists submit three works to be reviewed by the Artist Selection Committee, which meets three times a year.
Artists who are selected for three of the four juried exhibits at the Rowayton Arts Center within a two-year period also are eligible for exhibiting member status.
Rowayton Arts Center, located at 145 Rowayton Ave., is open from noon to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. Gallery admission is free.
For information, visit www.rowaytonartscenter.org or call 203-866-2744.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts