NEW CANAAN, Conn. – School was closed in New Canaan Wednesday thanks to Mother Nature, and some kids were taking full advantage.
While the snowfall was not monumental, some children took the time to build a snowman during their unexpected day off.
Facebook user Brenda Hearne Curtin enjoyed the wintry weather. “SLEDDING and Snowmen…perfect snow!” she said.
Reader Megan Roland Torgerson posted on Facebook that she and her family went sledding and visited the New Canaan Nature Center. “They had so many games and activities! We could've stayed for hours!” she said.
Sherryl Yonzon Mascarinas posted to Facebook that her kids baked homemade bread and went to the library.
How did you and your family spend this snow day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
- 1 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Pound Ridge Home
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation