NEW CANAAN, Conn. – School was closed in New Canaan Wednesday thanks to Mother Nature, and some kids were taking full advantage.
While the snowfall was not monumental, some children took the time to build a snowman during their unexpected day off.
Facebook user Brenda Hearne Curtin enjoyed the wintry weather. “SLEDDING and Snowmen…perfect snow!” she said.
Reader Megan Roland Torgerson posted on Facebook that she and her family went sledding and visited the New Canaan Nature Center. “They had so many games and activities! We could've stayed for hours!” she said.
Sherryl Yonzon Mascarinas posted to Facebook that her kids baked homemade bread and went to the library.
How did you and your family spend this snow day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield