NEW CANAAN, Conn. – School was closed in New Canaan Wednesday thanks to Mother Nature, and some kids were taking full advantage.
While the snowfall was not monumental, some children took the time to build a snowman during their unexpected day off.
Facebook user Brenda Hearne Curtin enjoyed the wintry weather. “SLEDDING and Snowmen…perfect snow!” she said.
Reader Megan Roland Torgerson posted on Facebook that she and her family went sledding and visited the New Canaan Nature Center. “They had so many games and activities! We could've stayed for hours!” she said.
Sherryl Yonzon Mascarinas posted to Facebook that her kids baked homemade bread and went to the library.
How did you and your family spend this snow day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol