NEW CANAAN, Conn. – School was closed in New Canaan Wednesday thanks to Mother Nature, and some kids were taking full advantage.
While the snowfall was not monumental, some children took the time to build a snowman during their unexpected day off.
Facebook user Brenda Hearne Curtin enjoyed the wintry weather. “SLEDDING and Snowmen…perfect snow!” she said.
Reader Megan Roland Torgerson posted on Facebook that she and her family went sledding and visited the New Canaan Nature Center. “They had so many games and activities! We could've stayed for hours!” she said.
Sherryl Yonzon Mascarinas posted to Facebook that her kids baked homemade bread and went to the library.
How did you and your family spend this snow day? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years