NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Three New Canaan girls will be taking the stage in Tarrytown, N.Y. next weekend in "Shrek The Musical."
Isabella Salant, Kaitlyn Piotroski and Whitney Woerz, all students at Saxe Middle School, are featured in the musical and have been in several Random Farms Kids Theater productions, a release said. Isabella is one of the guards, Kaitlyn will be playing the wolf, and Whitney will be multi-tasking as Teen Fiona and the Fairy Godmother, according to the production’s website.
The trio began rehearsals at the beginning of July, and will take part in shows on July 26 at 7 p.m. and at 1 p.m. on July 28 at the Tarrytown Music Hall, 13 Main St., Tarrytown, N.Y., according to the website.
The production is made up of 130 kids from the tri-state area, with plenty of acting experience, the release said. The kids are divided into four separate casts with separate show times, the girls from New Canaan are a part of Cast B.
Tickets can be bought online and are $16 for students and seniors, $18 for adults, $14 for groups of 20 or more, and $23 for premium seating, the website said. To book tickets for a group email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk