NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Library is introducing an enhancement to its online catalog that allows patrons to keep track of their reading history.
The new enhancement, known as "My Reading History," gives patrons the ability to retain an ongoing personal log of all of the materials borrowed, even after they are returned.
"From the time you 'Opt In,' a list of items you have checked out will be saved for you to view," a press release said. "You will be able to selectively remove any or all of the items from your personal history or completely disable the feature at anytime. The list is only available for viewing when you are logged into your library account. If you do choose to disable the feature, your previous history will be lost and not retrievable again."
Patrons can follow the following guidelines to access the new features:
- Log into your library account online.
- Click on the “My Reading History” button.
- To enable the feature, click the “Opt In” button.
- To disable the feature, click “Delete All.” Then click “Opt Out.”
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High