NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Library is hosting a special workshop on organizing the home.
The program "Help for the Home" starts at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3, at the Adrian Lamb Room of the New Canaan Library. The program is part of the Speakers and Lecture Series.
It will be led by New Canaan's Avril Sweeny, director of Pro-Organized; Judy Stoddard LCSW, an Adult Mind; Body Wellness expert; Maud Purcell; executive director of Life Solutions Center of Darien; and Victoria Thomas, a certified divorce financial analyst. The group will share tips and tricks on organizing the home and life.
"Help for the Home will help you get organized at each stage of life," representatives said. "For every chapter in your life, this panel has the answers. From planning as singles, newly married, and young parents to the later stages of downsizing, decluttering and the transitioning to life changes, aging and moving homes, this group will be here to answer your questions."
Registration is not required for the event that is free and open to the public.
The New Canaan Library is located at 151 Main St. Call 203-594-5000 for more information or visit online.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape