NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Library is hosting a special workshop on organizing the home.
The program "Help for the Home" starts at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3, at the Adrian Lamb Room of the New Canaan Library. The program is part of the Speakers and Lecture Series.
It will be led by New Canaan's Avril Sweeny, director of Pro-Organized; Judy Stoddard LCSW, an Adult Mind; Body Wellness expert; Maud Purcell; executive director of Life Solutions Center of Darien; and Victoria Thomas, a certified divorce financial analyst. The group will share tips and tricks on organizing the home and life.
"Help for the Home will help you get organized at each stage of life," representatives said. "For every chapter in your life, this panel has the answers. From planning as singles, newly married, and young parents to the later stages of downsizing, decluttering and the transitioning to life changes, aging and moving homes, this group will be here to answer your questions."
Registration is not required for the event that is free and open to the public.
The New Canaan Library is located at 151 Main St. Call 203-594-5000 for more information or visit online.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters