NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan High School senior Lauren Serena was honored with the "Good Citizen Award" by the Hannah Benedict Carter Chapter of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Serena is active in community service, holding leadership positions with the New Canaan High School Charity Link Club, the New Covenant House of Hospitality and serves as president of the New Canaan Youth Adult Partnership Board, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan