NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan High School senior Lauren Serena was honored with the "Good Citizen Award" by the Hannah Benedict Carter Chapter of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Serena is active in community service, holding leadership positions with the New Canaan High School Charity Link Club, the New Covenant House of Hospitality and serves as president of the New Canaan Youth Adult Partnership Board, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Two New Canaan Police Officers Honored For Life-Saving Actions