NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan has purchased an emergency outreach registry to help emergency responders in a crisis, said a statement from Michael Handler, the town’s emergency management director.
The registry, SmartPrepare, allows residents to register their families and create an online profile for preparedness, the statement said. Registration should not take long to complete.
“Remember, this tool will allow us to better serve you during a crisis; but, it only works if you take the first step and sign-up,” the statement said, adding that the Office of Emergency Management is always looking for tools to help keep residents informed.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year