NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan has purchased an emergency outreach registry to help emergency responders in a crisis, said a statement from Michael Handler, the town’s emergency management director.
The registry, SmartPrepare, allows residents to register their families and create an online profile for preparedness, the statement said. Registration should not take long to complete.
“Remember, this tool will allow us to better serve you during a crisis; but, it only works if you take the first step and sign-up,” the statement said, adding that the Office of Emergency Management is always looking for tools to help keep residents informed.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'