NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan YMCA will host two camps to keep kids busy during the February Break from school.
A middle school archery camp will be held from Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 21. Instructor, Ryan King, will teach beginners how to shoot and help those who have experience in the sport improve their form. Campers will also have the opportunity to swim and play gaga.
Camp will run from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and costs $30 per day for members and $40 per day for non-members. Class size is limited to 10.
The Y's general February Break camp will have a number of activities for students including Big Daddy's Racing, magician Amazing Andy, an all-day slumber party and digging for fossils.
Camp will run from Monday, Feb. 17 through Friday, Feb. 21 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cost of attending is $65 per day for Kids Unlimited members, $70 per day for YMCA members and $80 per day for non-members.
Extended care hours are available from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. in the morning and again from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the evening. Additional costs apply for extended care.
Registration is currently available online and at the front desk. For additional information,contact Suzy Pfeifer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New Canaan Y is at 564 South Ave.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 New Canaan Letter: Teacher Bullying Is Unacceptable