NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan YMCA will host two camps to keep kids busy during the February Break from school.
A middle school archery camp will be held from Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 21. Instructor, Ryan King, will teach beginners how to shoot and help those who have experience in the sport improve their form. Campers will also have the opportunity to swim and play gaga.
Camp will run from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and costs $30 per day for members and $40 per day for non-members. Class size is limited to 10.
The Y's general February Break camp will have a number of activities for students including Big Daddy's Racing, magician Amazing Andy, an all-day slumber party and digging for fossils.
Camp will run from Monday, Feb. 17 through Friday, Feb. 21 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cost of attending is $65 per day for Kids Unlimited members, $70 per day for YMCA members and $80 per day for non-members.
Extended care hours are available from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. in the morning and again from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the evening. Additional costs apply for extended care.
Registration is currently available online and at the front desk. For additional information,contact Suzy Pfeifer at email@example.com.
The New Canaan Y is at 564 South Ave.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued