NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The deadline to enter the 34th annual photography exhibit at the Carriage Barn Arts Center in New Canaan is is Dec. 5.
The deadline is for both online entries and mailed CD entries, the center said. Receiving days for the artwork will be Jan. 5 to 6. Entries received after the deadline will not be included in the exhibition.
"All subjects and styles will be considered. One area of focus will be innovative presentation and process," according to a release. “Noteworthy processes and printing techniques are of particular interest to the jury.”
Artists are asked to make note of any distinctive presentation of the artwork if applicable. Cash prizes include "Best in Show," presentation, process and student categories.To learn more about submitting an entry, residents are invited to go to the Carriage Barn website.
There will be an opening reception for the contest Jan. 11. The reception is free and open to the public and the show will continue through Feb. 9.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm