NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Silvermine School of Art will hold its 23rd annual faculty exhibition in honor of late faculty member Barbara Rothenberg starting on Aug. 22.
A reception will be held in the Sara Victoria Hall Auditorium on Aug. 22 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The show will exhibit current works by the school's artist-teachers. The exhibition represents every style and media, including painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, mixed-media, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, glass working and silversmithing.
Rothenberg, who died earlier this summer, taught and exhibited works at Silvermine School of Art for 20 years as well as several other New York and Connecticut institutions.
The exhibit runs through Sept. 15.
For information, visit the Silvermine School of Art website.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades