NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Silvermine School of Art will hold its 23rd annual faculty exhibition in honor of late faculty member Barbara Rothenberg starting on Aug. 22.
A reception will be held in the Sara Victoria Hall Auditorium on Aug. 22 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The show will exhibit current works by the school's artist-teachers. The exhibition represents every style and media, including painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, mixed-media, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, glass working and silversmithing.
Rothenberg, who died earlier this summer, taught and exhibited works at Silvermine School of Art for 20 years as well as several other New York and Connecticut institutions.
The exhibit runs through Sept. 15.
For information, visit the Silvermine School of Art website.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape