NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Silvermine School of Art will hold its 23rd annual faculty exhibition in honor of late faculty member Barbara Rothenberg starting on Aug. 22.
A reception will be held in the Sara Victoria Hall Auditorium on Aug. 22 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The show will exhibit current works by the school's artist-teachers. The exhibition represents every style and media, including painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, mixed-media, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, glass working and silversmithing.
Rothenberg, who died earlier this summer, taught and exhibited works at Silvermine School of Art for 20 years as well as several other New York and Connecticut institutions.
The exhibit runs through Sept. 15.
For information, visit the Silvermine School of Art website.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby