NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Drew Burr and his sister Miller will host a special party stage-side at the Summer Theatre of New Canaan's production of "The Cat In The Hat."
Drew, age 5, won a coloring contest sponsored by Walter Stewart's Market of New Canaan. Miller, 6, was one of four finalists.
Children up to 9 years old submitted colored pictures of The Cat in the Hat for the contest. The Burr children will receive tickets for a party of friends at an upcoming summer production of the show.
Performances of Dr. Seuss’s "The Cat in the Hat" at Waveny Park are on Saturdays and Sundays. The party will include food and beverages from Walter Stewart's Market.
For more information about the summer shows at Waveny Park contact the Summer Theatre of New Canaan at stonc.org or 203-966-4634.
In addition, Walter Stewart’s is partnering with the Summer Theatre to deliver “Dinner and a Show” picnic meals to the Waveny Park Theatre Tent before every performance. More information about the store can be found at its website or by calling the store at 203-966-4848.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings