NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Waveny Care Network will hosts its 11th annual “Swinging for Seniors” golf and tennis outing on Monday, May 20. The event begins at 11 a.m. at the Country Club of New Canaan.
Players can register online. There are also sponsorship opportunities available. Proceeds provide financial assistant to patients and residents at Waveny Care Center, The Village, New Canaan Inn and the Adult Day Program who cannot afford the full cost of their care.
For more information, contact Joanne Boyer, the Director of Development, at 203-594-5416.
- 1 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 2 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 3 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 New Canaan Church Hosting Career Transition, Job Search Talk