NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Waveny Care Network will hosts its 11th annual “Swinging for Seniors” golf and tennis outing on Monday, May 20. The event begins at 11 a.m. at the Country Club of New Canaan.
Players can register online. There are also sponsorship opportunities available. Proceeds provide financial assistant to patients and residents at Waveny Care Center, The Village, New Canaan Inn and the Adult Day Program who cannot afford the full cost of their care.
For more information, contact Joanne Boyer, the Director of Development, at 203-594-5416.
- 1 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 2 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Summer That Wasn't Comes To An End In New Canaan