NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Waveny Care Network will hosts its 11th annual “Swinging for Seniors” golf and tennis outing on Monday, May 20. The event begins at 11 a.m. at the Country Club of New Canaan.
Players can register online. There are also sponsorship opportunities available. Proceeds provide financial assistant to patients and residents at Waveny Care Center, The Village, New Canaan Inn and the Adult Day Program who cannot afford the full cost of their care.
For more information, contact Joanne Boyer, the Director of Development, at 203-594-5416.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts