NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Waveny Care Network will hosts its 11th annual “Swinging for Seniors” golf and tennis outing on Monday, May 20. The event begins at 11 a.m. at the Country Club of New Canaan.
Players can register online. There are also sponsorship opportunities available. Proceeds provide financial assistant to patients and residents at Waveny Care Center, The Village, New Canaan Inn and the Adult Day Program who cannot afford the full cost of their care.
For more information, contact Joanne Boyer, the Director of Development, at 203-594-5416.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M