NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Waveny Care Network will hosts its 11th annual “Swinging for Seniors” golf and tennis outing on Monday, May 20. The event begins at 11 a.m. at the Country Club of New Canaan.
Players can register online. There are also sponsorship opportunities available. Proceeds provide financial assistant to patients and residents at Waveny Care Center, The Village, New Canaan Inn and the Adult Day Program who cannot afford the full cost of their care.
For more information, contact Joanne Boyer, the Director of Development, at 203-594-5416.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield