NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Waveny LifeCare Network’s residents and Adult Day participants recently celebrated Black History Month.
Residents gathered to hear freedom songs and learn more about African-American history and heritage.
Waveny LifeCare Network provides a mission-driven comprehensive continuum of healthcare to serve the growing needs of adults from all areas.
The facility offers an array of eldercare services ranging from residential options and outpatient programs to community-based services.
- 1 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, New Canaan
- 2 Officials Hail New Gates At Notorious Rail Crossing On New Canaan Branch
- 3 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For New Canaan
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says