NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Waveny LifeCare Network’s residents and Adult Day participants recently celebrated Black History Month.
Residents gathered to hear freedom songs and learn more about African-American history and heritage.
Waveny LifeCare Network provides a mission-driven comprehensive continuum of healthcare to serve the growing needs of adults from all areas.
The facility offers an array of eldercare services ranging from residential options and outpatient programs to community-based services.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks