NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Waveny LifeCare Network’s residents and Adult Day participants recently celebrated Black History Month.
Residents gathered to hear freedom songs and learn more about African-American history and heritage.
Waveny LifeCare Network provides a mission-driven comprehensive continuum of healthcare to serve the growing needs of adults from all areas.
The facility offers an array of eldercare services ranging from residential options and outpatient programs to community-based services.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk