NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Waveny LifeCare Network’s residents and Adult Day participants recently celebrated Black History Month.
Residents gathered to hear freedom songs and learn more about African-American history and heritage.
Waveny LifeCare Network provides a mission-driven comprehensive continuum of healthcare to serve the growing needs of adults from all areas.
The facility offers an array of eldercare services ranging from residential options and outpatient programs to community-based services.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts