NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Waveny LifeCare Network’s residents and Adult Day participants recently celebrated Black History Month.
Residents gathered to hear freedom songs and learn more about African-American history and heritage.
Waveny LifeCare Network provides a mission-driven comprehensive continuum of healthcare to serve the growing needs of adults from all areas.
The facility offers an array of eldercare services ranging from residential options and outpatient programs to community-based services.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo