NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Todd's CT Pour Tour is heading to Chef Louis Restaurant in New Canaan.
Todd's CT Pour Tour runs from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, May 16, at Chef Luis Restaurant. There will be an auction with items up for bid and a guest celebrity bartender. Chef Luis Restaurant is located at 129 Elm St. in New Canaan.
"Last year I had a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns and raised approximately $40,000 for cancer research," Todd said on his website. "This year I will be having a beer in all 169 CT towns to raise money for Smilow Children’s Hospital at Yale-New Haven. I am excited to meet all the great people in Connecticut.
"Check out the places I will be going or where I’ve been using one of the links above. You can send me suggestions too! You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and right here throughout the year to track my progress!"
Proceeds will go to the Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven.
"Over $20,000 has been raised so far this year by Todd and the CT Pour Tour in Connecticut," representatives said in a press release.
For more information on the event, visit the Todd and the CT Pour Tour website.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 3 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In New Canaan; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight