NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Snowfall from Wednesday’s nor’easter inspired some New Canaan residents to take a few pictures.
Several people sent us photos from in and around town as the snow piled up, whether it was kids enjoying the chill at the New Canaan Nature Center or the white stuff blanketing a home near the Silvermine River.
Do you have any pictures from Wednesday’s snowfall? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 2 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Summer That Wasn't Comes To An End In New Canaan