NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Snowfall from Wednesday’s nor’easter inspired some New Canaan residents to take a few pictures.
Several people sent us photos from in and around town as the snow piled up, whether it was kids enjoying the chill at the New Canaan Nature Center or the white stuff blanketing a home near the Silvermine River.
Do you have any pictures from Wednesday’s snowfall? Send them to us at email@example.com.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan