NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Snowfall from Wednesday’s nor’easter inspired some New Canaan residents to take a few pictures.
Several people sent us photos from in and around town as the snow piled up, whether it was kids enjoying the chill at the New Canaan Nature Center or the white stuff blanketing a home near the Silvermine River.
Do you have any pictures from Wednesday’s snowfall? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely