NEW CANAAN, Conn. – This year's Taste of the Town Stroll will be held on Thursday, Aug. 21. Participants taking part in the downtown eating, drinking and shopping fundraising event need only to donate canned foods to benefit the New Canaan Food Pantry.
At the end of the evening, the New Canaan Chamber of Commerce will conduct a live drawing for the over 20 prizes that have been donated by local businesses.
A rain date is scheduled for Friday, Aug. 22, if necessary.
Residents can take advantage of the deals, snacks and drinks, and while making a difference in someone’s life. The New Canaan Food Pantry services residents of New Canaan in need of assistance.
For more information, check out the website for the New Canaan Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan