NEW CANAAN, Conn. – This year's Taste of the Town Stroll will be held on Thursday, Aug. 21. Participants taking part in the downtown eating, drinking and shopping fundraising event need only to donate canned foods to benefit the New Canaan Food Pantry.
At the end of the evening, the New Canaan Chamber of Commerce will conduct a live drawing for the over 20 prizes that have been donated by local businesses.
A rain date is scheduled for Friday, Aug. 22, if necessary.
Residents can take advantage of the deals, snacks and drinks, and while making a difference in someone’s life. The New Canaan Food Pantry services residents of New Canaan in need of assistance.
For more information, check out the website for the New Canaan Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 2 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 3 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event