NEW CANAAN, Conn. – This year's Taste of the Town Stroll will be held on Thursday, Aug. 21. Participants taking part in the downtown eating, drinking and shopping fundraising event need only to donate canned foods to benefit the New Canaan Food Pantry.
At the end of the evening, the New Canaan Chamber of Commerce will conduct a live drawing for the over 20 prizes that have been donated by local businesses.
A rain date is scheduled for Friday, Aug. 22, if necessary.
Residents can take advantage of the deals, snacks and drinks, and while making a difference in someone’s life. The New Canaan Food Pantry services residents of New Canaan in need of assistance.
For more information, check out the website for the New Canaan Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Storm May Drop A Half-Foot Of Snow On New Canaan