NEW CANAAN, Conn. – What are your resolutions for 2013, New Canaan?
As we close out 2012, many of us have goals for the new year. Do you want to lose weight? Do you hope to travel more? Would you like to be a better organizer? Are you looking to lend your hand as a volunteer at a local charity? Tell us. We’re running a story on New Year’s resolutions, so we want to hear yours.
Send your resolutions for 2013 to reporter Melvin Mason at email@example.com. You can also share with us how you did on your 2012 resolutions.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn