STAMFORD, Conn. — "Chick lit" author Jane Green will be the guest speaker for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “StarWrite Author’s Luncheon” next week in Stamford.
The British-born author is considered one of the founding writers of “chick lit” and writes novels that reflect the lives of women today, her biography said. Her books include “Jemima J;” “The Other Woman,” which was a London Times bestseller, New York Times bestseller “Second Chance;” and most recently, “Promises To Keep.” Green has lived in Connecticut for the past seven years.
The luncheon will be held at the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, One First Stamford Place, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 15.
Tickets are still available and cost $75 each for regular tickets or $150 each for bestseller VIP tickets. They can be bought online here.
- 1 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 4 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods