NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan this week:
- A 53-year-old New Canaan woman Elizabeth McMahon was charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree larceny in an incident involving the theft of clothing and a car from a neighbor.
- New Canaan man Tyler Moss, 28, was arrested and charged with attempting to fight with police officers while intoxicated. He was arrested when officers tried to help him get home.
- Three vehicles broken into at Waveny Park in New Canaan, Police are still investigating the incident.
- Former night nurse Geraldine Coffey of copper heiress Huguette Clark sues for part of the late woman's $300 million estate, which includes a mansion in New Canaan.
New schedule shortens Metro-North ride for New Canaan commuters following completed construction on a stretch of tracks in the Bronx.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks