NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan this week:
- A 53-year-old New Canaan woman Elizabeth McMahon was charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree larceny in an incident involving the theft of clothing and a car from a neighbor.
- New Canaan man Tyler Moss, 28, was arrested and charged with attempting to fight with police officers while intoxicated. He was arrested when officers tried to help him get home.
- Three vehicles broken into at Waveny Park in New Canaan, Police are still investigating the incident.
- Former night nurse Geraldine Coffey of copper heiress Huguette Clark sues for part of the late woman's $300 million estate, which includes a mansion in New Canaan.
New schedule shortens Metro-North ride for New Canaan commuters following completed construction on a stretch of tracks in the Bronx.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Ranked No. 1 In MaxPreps Football Poll
- 3 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 4 National Weather Service: New Canaan's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach