NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan this week:
- A 53-year-old New Canaan woman Elizabeth McMahon was charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree larceny in an incident involving the theft of clothing and a car from a neighbor.
- New Canaan man Tyler Moss, 28, was arrested and charged with attempting to fight with police officers while intoxicated. He was arrested when officers tried to help him get home.
- Three vehicles broken into at Waveny Park in New Canaan, Police are still investigating the incident.
- Former night nurse Geraldine Coffey of copper heiress Huguette Clark sues for part of the late woman's $300 million estate, which includes a mansion in New Canaan.
New schedule shortens Metro-North ride for New Canaan commuters following completed construction on a stretch of tracks in the Bronx.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape