NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan residents will have their chance to learn about and share their opinions about building more cellphone towers in the town Thursday night.
At the meeting there will be local politicians, the Town Utilities Commission, representatives from wireless providers, and Commissioner of Health & Human Resources for the Town of New Canaan Jim Lisher who will be updating everyone on the tele-health pilot program, a release said. There will also be time for a question and answer period.
“Cell phone technology is good, BUT is has to work! For New Canaan, this means that residents will have to consider supporting and approving the building of a few more cell towers,” the release said.
The meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m. in the Wagner Room at New Canaan High School, 11 Farm Road. The room will be open at 7 p.m. if people want to ask questions or speak to officials before hand as well.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Young New Canaan Runners Take 3rd In Wilton Cross Country Race
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead