NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan this week:
- Crumbs Bake Shop , a cupcake specialist, located at 89 Elm St. in downtown New Canaan closes its doors at the end of the month.
- Picador Restaurant has new owners, Ray Rivera and Leo Gaspar, and a new head chef, Corey Falcone.
- New Canaan’s Dr. Peter D’Adamo a naturopathic physician suggests through his best-selling book that eating particular foods based on blood type achieves better health.
- Former New Canaan High School teacher John F. Mastroianni was named the Connecticut Teacher of the Year .
- Metro-North commuters were glad to have normal service back after nearly two weeks of outages .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.